I AM A STUNNING CREATURE

I AM A STUNNING CREATURE
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

SPA TIME

SPA TIME
I SEE ROLLING IN MY NEAR FUTURE

BIKER BABE

BIKER BABE
NEXT--A TATTOO

A NEW ADVENTURE

A NEW ADVENTURE
I LOVE LEATHER AND FRINGE

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pinkoutlaw

Hi to all my pals!
I have been so busy running around with the "Outlaws". They sure are a busy bunch. Sometimes I think Zee might forget about her little Crazy Stella, but then she always comes through with a hug and a treat.
I would like everyone to check out their new web page: www.pinkoutlaw.com
It is up and running. What a great site it is. Those Pinkoutlaws are a mighty group. They are armed with a purpose and will not let anything stop them from getting their message out.
I am one proud pup to call them my friends and besides it is alot of fun riding the outlaw bike and leathers agree with me! I am sooo cute!

No comments: