I AM A STUNNING CREATURE

I AM A STUNNING CREATURE
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

SPA TIME

SPA TIME
I SEE ROLLING IN MY NEAR FUTURE

BIKER BABE

BIKER BABE
NEXT--A TATTOO

A NEW ADVENTURE

A NEW ADVENTURE
I LOVE LEATHER AND FRINGE

Saturday, March 29, 2008

BIKER BABE

"WOW! Look at the chick on the back of that cool bike! She is awesome--the doggie chick that is, the bike it not bad either." I hear comments like that whenever I decide to go for a ride. I needed to get a bike for my next adventure. I have to go undercover as a biker babe in order to infiltrate a gang of nasty pups who are riding their choppers through local fields destroying the land as they go. I need to find out why they are being so destructive. What is behind the behavior. I think they are a break off group from the wild dog pack I have been working undercover with for some time. Seems like one thing leads to another. No biggie for Crazy Stella. I always get to the bottom of mysterious actions. I will keep you posted on my leads and let you know why these pups are so determined to make enemies. This mission may take awhile, the feel of the wind in my face and the power in my hands is so exhilarating besides I think I strike quite the pose...don't you?

1 comment:

gshipma2 said...

Stella,

Is this really your bike?