I AM A STUNNING CREATURE

I AM A STUNNING CREATURE
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

SPA TIME

SPA TIME
I SEE ROLLING IN MY NEAR FUTURE

BIKER BABE

BIKER BABE
NEXT--A TATTOO

A NEW ADVENTURE

A NEW ADVENTURE
I LOVE LEATHER AND FRINGE

Friday, April 4, 2008

MY MAKE OVER

Zee, decided I needed a professional make over. She took me to "All Breed Grooming and Boarding" in Mansfield. The owner "Tooter" is my special gal. I think I look even more beautiful after my make over, of course I am stunning even when my hair is a mess. You see I am a natural beauty, not like Zee. She has to work really hard at "looking" natural.
When one of my pals has a bad hair day, I say she has "gone to the people!" I think the saying "gone to the dogs" is a compliment. I am not snooty but being able to live the life of an adventurer gives me certain abilities and privileges. OK, maybe I am a bit snooty, but I am lovable...

No comments: