I AM A STUNNING CREATURE

I AM A STUNNING CREATURE
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

SPA TIME

SPA TIME
I SEE ROLLING IN MY NEAR FUTURE

BIKER BABE

BIKER BABE
NEXT--A TATTOO

A NEW ADVENTURE

A NEW ADVENTURE
I LOVE LEATHER AND FRINGE

Monday, February 18, 2008

I am ready for my close up , Hollywood. I really like having my picture made, even though I am working undercover. I think my disguise is clever and very realistic. I do get tired of these short legs, not really good for running at warp speeds, but I do get momentum being so close to the ground. Good for hiding in tall weeds, too. I am working on a special project. There is a gang of dogs terrorizing the local farms. I am to infiltrate their hide-out and gain their confidence. Once accopmlished, I will morph into my real "super" self and reveal to those nasty critters who is boss. I am betting they have never seen a German Shepherd of my stature and certainly not of my magnificience. I will slap them around a little, not too much, just enough to get them scared. I cannot reveal at this time the main purpose behind my mission, but will tell you that they are loving my little alias, Stella. I am good--I tell you , I am the best...

No comments: