I AM A STUNNING CREATURE

I AM A STUNNING CREATURE
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

SPA TIME

SPA TIME
I SEE ROLLING IN MY NEAR FUTURE

BIKER BABE

BIKER BABE
NEXT--A TATTOO

A NEW ADVENTURE

A NEW ADVENTURE
I LOVE LEATHER AND FRINGE

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

PRETENDING

There are days when I have to lay really low. Zee, is not as dumb as I first thought she was.
I cannot afford to have her blow my cover. The wild dog pack which I have successfully infiltrated, thinks I am a loner and have no one who really cares about me. They wonder why I hang out with Zee and ride in the back seat of her car. This is not the action of a renegade wild dog. They do not understand I have to play two roles. I cannot tell them or Zee the truth. I tell my wild dog buddies that I am using Zee for food and will sneak some to them when the occasion arises. So far, they are satisfied with this. Zee, on the other paw is more suspicious. So, I have decided to play "puppy" for a few days. You know I hate to turn on my wild dog outlaw buddies, but they kill other defenseless animals and wreak havoc on everything in their sight. I have tried to rehabilitate them, but they just smack me around and laugh at me. When they find out my true identity I will give them another chance to go straight before I give them a dose of the real Crazy Stella. Must go play now...pretend to be a puppy and laugh secretly at silly Zee..

No comments: