I AM A STUNNING CREATURE

I AM A STUNNING CREATURE
LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

SPA TIME

SPA TIME
I SEE ROLLING IN MY NEAR FUTURE

BIKER BABE

BIKER BABE
NEXT--A TATTOO

A NEW ADVENTURE

A NEW ADVENTURE
I LOVE LEATHER AND FRINGE

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

RAINING CATS AND--UMMM NOT THIS DOG

Well, it is raining cats and ooops--not dogs, or at least not this one. You see, I really got into trouble today. I love the mud. Zee let me go out onto the porch for a little R&R today as it seemed a safe place for me since it is really raining and my normal "play" area is wet and nasty (just the way I like it). So, Zee thought she was so smart(we have already covered the fact that this is just not the case) by putting a leash on me. As soon as she closed the door I jumped the porch and landed right in the middle of a yummy mud hole. Yep, you guessed it, the leash was a long one, just the length needed for this Olympic jumper!

When good old Zee checked on me and all she saw was the leash leading under the porch, my hide-out. Well, I gotta tell you I am now housebound. I see a short leash in my future. No biggie for me, I will just assume my real identity( the clever German Shepherd) and break that silly little leash.
I need to check on my next assigment soon. It will be a trip to McKinney, Texas. I am buying a new motor cycle, one invented for the canine rider. I am getting my leathers in order and a special "do-rag" for my fine locks as well as custom feeder to fit on the back. I'll keep you posted and send pictures as soon as the weather permits. Rev them engines--here I come!!!

No comments: